World Science Olympiad in Invention & Innovation
The World Science Olympiad, organized by the World Standard Organization, is one of the world’s foremost, premier Olympiad of inventions and innovations which will be convened in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai, on 15-17 August 2013, in cooperation with the Inventors City and under the supervision of IFIA (International Federation of Inventors' Associations) and WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) being one of the 17 specialized agencies of the United Nations.
Why to Partake
- The World Science Olympiad, due to its meeting with unparalleled reception from scientists, inventors and innovators worldwide, serves as a unique prospect of attracting investment and sponsorship so as to commercialize inventions and opt into the arena of industrial production.
- Dubai, the commercial hub of the Middle East and its channel of technological exchange, presents investors with an unprecedented mediator-free, profit- making opportunity to select proposals of their interest for investment.
- The WSO Olympiads partakers could have their proposals registered in the Inventions & inventors International Database so that, in cooperation with WSO regional partners, international investment companies and individuals would have access to the aforementioned data.
- Proposals, if verified to partake in the World Science Olympiad, will permanently benefit from the WSO recommendations for science, research, and education centers.
- After the final approval, the World Standard Organization presents each inventor with a profile page including his/her personal information and professional résumé, links to which could be used for online résumé reference in future.
- Inventors in quest of patents for their inventions can enjoy the WSO patenting packages delivering highly qualified consulting services with regard to patenting procedures and prerequisites.
- WSO will methodically assess scholars, scientists, professors, and researchers to opt for the ones properly qualified for the WSO (as well as its partners’) research opportunities and sabbatical leaves.
Awards and Honors
- 2013 Golden Award (USD 50,000)
- Gold, Silver, & Bronze Medals
- Special Awards & accolades granted by the International Division of Partners & Agencies
- Special Awards & Accolades granted by National & International Sponsors & Investment Organizations
- Honorary diplomas & doctorates conferred on the elites of the world’s scientists, inventors & managers by the WSO’s partnering prominent international universities.
Applicants are required to select a WSO regional partner in accordance with their geographical location, being listed at the “partners” section of www.standard.org, with whose assistance applicants could subsequently resume the admission procedures. In case no partner is registered for your geographical region, please fill out the application form at the “register” section of the aforementioned website and have it emailed to Olympiad@standard.org for further assessment and consideration.
Fields of Expertise
- Clothing and Looms (Industries, Equipment, & Fashion Design)
- Interior Designing & Furniture
- Jewelry & Watches
- Food Industries
- Mechanics, Metallurgy, & Industrial Machineries
- Electronics, Computers, & Communications
- Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Cryogenics & Thermal Industries
- Safety & Security Alarms, Measures & Equipment
- Indoor & Outdoor Cooking & Baking Equipment
- Industrial, Commercial, & Bureaucratic Equipment
- Agriculture (Gardening, Cultivation & Other Associated Fields of Expertise)
- Healthcare( Medications, Biotechnology, & Medical Equipment)
- Optical Industries, Photography, & Cinema
- Teaching Methodologies & Materials (the Arts)
- Transportation( Land, Air, Sea)
- Applied Innovations
- Publication & Packaging (Techniques & Equipment)
- Games & Entertainments
- Environmental Protection & Neoteric Energy Resources
- Chemical Industries